Technical Features Sanitizing nebulizer
net weight: 3,5 Kg
dimensions: 210 x 210 x 500 mm
water flow: 1 L/h
airflow: 100 m3/h
water capacity: 11L
average drop diameter: 5 μm (microns)
power supply: 230V - 50 Hz
water treatment required filtering, softening
power: 70 W
outlet pipe diameter: 80 mm
max outlet pipe length: 8 m
Why do we recommend this nebulizer for sanitization and humidification?
FOGGY 1000 nebulizer ultrasonic humidifier with fog effect is a modern tool for sanitizing environments and to control relative humidity.
In particular, it performs:
Control of the microclimate by humidification
Foggy 1000 Sanitizing nebulizer. Advantages.
- Nebulizer for sanitizing with high-efficiency thanks to the size of the atomized droplets, whose diameter is between 1 and 10um (micron).
- Quiet and safe cold mist system.
- Easy to install and transport, it weighs only 3.5 kg.
- Despite its small size, it has a large 11L tank that guarantees high autonomy.
- The Foggy 1000 sanitization and humidification nebulizer exploits the best technology in terms of ultrasonic nebulization.
- Control by a microprocessor and with an integrated humidity sensor: automatic process.
- Foggy 1000 also includes a negative ion generator, useful for air purification during treatment (ANION function).
- 3 power levels to be used as needed.
- The timer between 1 and 12 hours, in one-hour steps.
- Acoustic alarm and indicator light (red) in case of lack of water. When the water tank is empty, the safety system automatically stops the nebulization circuit.
- Remote control included for remote control.
- The technology applied to this sanitizing nebulizer and the quality achieved through years of experience in the sector make FOGGY 1000 an excellent device capable of giving maximum satisfaction in terms of efficiency and reliability over time.
- Foggy 1000 is a professional mist effect ultrasonic humidifier that is controlled by a microprocessor and also effectively contributes to environmental sanitation according to Decree 274. In particular, it carries out disinfection cycles and microclimate control through humidification.
Standard equipment nebulizer for sanitization and humidification
The foggy 1000 sanitizing nebulizer is supplied in a wooden case with:
- Foggy 1000 unit,
- nebulizer tube 50 cm,
- elbow 90 °,
- elbow 45 °,
- installation, use, and maintenance manual.
How the ultrasonic technology of the sanitizing nebulizer works.
Ultrasonic nebulizers use a piezoelectric translator to create a high-frequency mechanical oscillation in the water. Water tries to follow the high-frequency oscillation but cannot do so due to its comparative weight and mass inertia. This creates a momentary vacuum on the negative oscillation, causing the water to cavitate into vapor. The transducer follows this with a positive oscillation that creates high-pressure compression waves at the surface of the water, releasing tiny molecules of water vapor into the air.
It is an extremely fine mist of about 1 μm in diameter which is rapidly absorbed into the air stream. Since the mist is created by the oscillation and not by the heat, there is no need to raise the water temperature.
Ultrasonic humidifiers for this are able to create instant humidity and there is no need to wait for a heating element to boil the water. This precise on / off humidity control is the special feature of ultrasonic humidifiers. Furthermore, compared to other humidifiers, the ultrasonic humidifiers can be smaller in size but at the same time capable of producing considerable quantities of steam. When the measured humidity is lower than a set value, the ultrasonic humidifier starts operating. When this value exceeds the set threshold, the humidifier switches off. In this way, it is very easy to maintain a high level of humidity inside a room, as the ultrasonic humidifier works automatically.