HEATSCOPE® infrared heaters are the result of an unconditional design idea in combination with decades of know how in developing and constructing effective and energy efficient heating technologies. Based on two IR-carbon fast medium wave heating elements we achieve the best heating output in IR-heating systems ever.
HEATSCOPE® SPOT produces approx. only 30–40% of the light of a standard halogen heater (< 600 lux).
- Reduced ambient light emission.
- Perfect perfomance in any open and exposed area.
- Especially developed for commercial installations like bars, cafés, restaurants.
HEATSCOPE® VISION only 15–20% (< 300 lux). At the same time energy savings of 30% outdoors, and indoors of actually 45% are possible, proper installation assumed.
- Very discreet filtered ambient light behind a glass ceramics screen.
- Best for open terraces/areas.
- Mainly privat or high end commercial installations.
HEATSCOPE® ZERO comfortable warmth with zero light output in any room.
- no light emission at all (ZERO light);
- best perfomance in very sheltered outdoor or indoor areas without wind like e.g. conservatories and wintergardens;
- in year 2010 ZERO receved prestigious reddot design award.
HEATSCOPE® VISION and HEATSCOPE® SPOT are the first heaters, which reach the standards of the EC-Directive 2009/125/EC in energy efficiency and EC eco design (EC-Energy 2020):
- low energy loss via the system and solid system temperatures;
- optimal reflector design with > 94% reflection and effective back ventilation in the system;
- sensitive room / radiant temperature regulation with automatic modulation.
Projects in video format: